Want to feel better? We've got you covered.
The Family Medicine providers at East Arkansas Medical Group are proud to offer:
- Walk-in care with no appointment necessary
- Care within 15 minutes of your scheduled appointment*
- A friendly and compassionate staff
- Our office in Forrest City is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am to 6:00 pm. We are closed from Noon to 12:30 p.m. for lunch.
We provide preventive health care and general medical treatment for patients of all ages. So whether you need a flu shot, care for a sore throat, or ongoing support managing a chronic condition such as asthma or diabetes, we're here to help you.
Our services include:
- Preventive care/wellness check-ups
- Immunizations, including pediatric, booster, travel-required, flu and pneumonia
- Treatment for physical illnesses, minor injuries, muscle/joint pain, and behavioral health concerns
- Management of chronic health conditions such as diabetes, asthma, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, thyroid disorders, congestive heart failure
- Minor procedures such as skin biopsies
- Sports, employment and insurance physicals
- Dermatology and skin care
- Stitches for cuts; setting simple bone fractures
- Workers Compensation Exams/treatment
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Women's Health
- Annual pap smears and STI testing
*With rare exceptions for emergencies or for patients needing extra attention